Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daddy No!

My dearest fans and admirers,
I know it has been way too long since I last updated about my life. I was away for some time because dad had to go to training for awhile with the army. At first, I enjoyed this new found freedom since that would mean mom would have limited eyesight on what I'm up to. I soon learned however, that meant that instead of dad letting me run around during the day me and
that thing, Jolly were cooped up for 8 hours at a time! Can you believe that?
Jolly got sick once dad left, she was sooo upset (little faker!) that she started to throw up everywhere and poop like a chocolate ice cream dispenser at Golden Coral restaurant! Soon after, I started to feel ill. The vile little rodent had obviously poisoned my food supply in retaliation because it was HER favorite parent gone, and not mine.
I also noticed a change in mother. Instead of her yelling at us like always, she began to really stink as a parent! She didn't care what we did, and actually allowed us to eat what we wanted. I started to worry about my health!! I was allowed to snack on stuffing, panties, and pillow cases! All these things I had to do in moderation because there was no one watching over me! I almost thought mother
was trying to kill us!!!!
However, once dad returned home it was fantastic! He was sweaty, s
tinky, and me and the vile rodent attacked with all our licking and suckling power! Since dad's return I have been able to resume my usual routine of hunting for underwear and hiding from Jolly the evil.
Speaking of the evil one, the stupid little turd broke her harness on Sunday so now she has to walk around with MY leash roped around her neck, like she's some fancy cow. Well cow is somewhat right, but not in a sexy Texas way.

Until later my adoring loves! *paw paw*

No comments:

Post a Comment