Sunday, November 22, 2009

Toe Monsters!

Since my parents have realized that a sweet angel like me:


Deserves to sleep in the bed with them every night, I've started to get scared. I'm not sure why, but I fall asleep after licking their toes raw and then the toes scare me! These creepy looking nubs are there, just looking at me. So, when I open my eyes after having a dream of mom feeding me cookies I bounce up, growl, and usually almost fall off the bed!
Dad thinks this is ha-ha-larious. I beg to differ! I'm scared by these nighttime toes, and what does he do? He rubs his stinky gimmie toes right in my face. (If you're asking yourself what a "gimmie" toe is, its a term used from a tv show to describe a scary looking monster.)
This has started happening every night for the past week! Mom got tired of me bouncing around, growling, and then having to lift me back up onto the bed once I fall off. Now, I'm banished to the fortress of doom (refer to previous posts if confused) and all because I'm having a delicious dream, and wake up to find stinky crusty feet in my face.
WHO WOULDN'T BE SCARED??? If you're not scared by people's feet in the middle of the night, then there is something wrong with you!
I think the next time dad tries to scare me even more, I'm going to bite his toes just like I did to mom when she tried to wrestle me into my cage.
Eventually, I will teach these bad parents how to take care of the king properly. Until then, I'm off to eat more pencils, and a stash of dad's computer game Cd's that I have hidden in my crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment