My cousin Maci came to visit me for Thanksgiving! Oh my gosh, another visitor for me king Ike!
Along with Maci came my auntie Taylor who often thinks she's my boss. She's always trying to teach me "tricks" or to "behave". Silly Tahlor (as I call her) hasn't realized this king obeys no one!
The cat has no name because I ate his face! hahaha. I guess I should just refer to him as "delicious the cat". I couldn't wait to show dodo-bird Maci what this cat can do! It's amazing I tell you!
To get the full effect I had to demonstrate "Delicious the cat's" powers. As usual Delicious is left to bleed stuffing all over the floor in my bedroom. I had Maci follow me in. I hopped up on the bed, and then took a flying leap of fat power right smack down on Delicious's belly. "GRRRR" it yelped at me and then I rolled off! Delicious the cat growls at me!!!!!!!!! Once I showed Maci I grabbed Delicious by the ear, and dragged him down the hall.
After entertaining Maci with my ability to run so fast my tail goes straight, she slobbered on my head and I fell asleep from exhaustion. What host wouldn't? I showed her my prized possession (she wasn't allowed to touch though) and entertained her with my fantastic gifts of speed. Soon after Maci was taken back to her house, and I was left with Delicious the entire weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment