Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to me....NOT!!!

Leave it to my parents to find a way to ruin my Christmas!
I was quite prepared to enjoy a full week at my granny's house and terrorize aunt Tahlor, run from grandpa gripeypants, and ignore my two parents.
These plans were squashed quickly when I realized that my mother had brought an
intruder into the home!

The intruder is black, stinks like milk, has sharp teeth, and cries in her crate. Her name is Jolly, and she's my new sister. UGH! WHY would they do this to ME??!!

To the left you can see me eyeing this creature of stink!! She steals my spot on momma, and acts like she's helpless so my parents carry her around the house. She cries all night, and whines when she doesn't get her way. She even turns into a little mean muntant dog when left in the crate for longer than she likes. She clings onto the crate, shakes to door and howls like she's dying. (AND SHE'S NOT! SHE'S A FAKER!!)
However, my parents refuse to get rid of her and
continue to lavish attention on her that should be mine!
I of course, found a way to extract my revenge upon all 3 of them! Jolly has her "special" food that smells mighty tasty. I was not allowed to nibble on any of which is totally not fair! Big brother's should be able to try the food first to make sure it's not bad.
While mom was preoccupied and dad was playing with evil Jolly I stole the puppy food, and hid underneath the bed with it. I made sure to eat through the bag over by the wall that way, no one could reach me. As soon as I ate half of the yummy pebbles of deliciousness mom found me and pulled the mattress off the bed to pick m
e up and take the bag of food away from me. RATS!!!! I As you can see I at least got half of the food first.
I think I may need to be nice to this little harpie and get her on my side..yes...she may come in handy quite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment