Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mirror Dog Returns

When I was a little puppy I encountered the scariest event of my life. This dog, that looked exactly like me! He would follow me no matter how I rolled on the floor! He would bark when I barked and would lunge when I lunged! I stuck my sniffer right up to his and then gave a fierce "GRRRRR" and hoped back all the way to the opposite wall in the living room.
After months of playing this game I started to hide from him under the kitchen chairs. I could see him, but he couldn't see me! I quickly forgot about this creature over a couple of months but last night he made a reappearance.
I was standing on mom's bed admiring my toned legs when I glanced up and saw that dang monster! He's as big as I am now! Almost as cute too. I growled at him, and gave a lunge in his direction. After almost falling off the bed I decided that wasn't such a great idea. I gave a huff and a puff and flipped myself around giving monster the butt! I will not be intimated by such stupid creatures. He just better beware, otherwise one of these days I'm going to eat him!

No comments:

Post a Comment