Hearing my mom talk about stupid people last night reminded me of my last adventure. My nannybones grandma came to visit papa a couple of months ago. She had this huge delicious smelling chocolate treat in her pocket that I wanted.
So I being my cute little self strolled right over to her and started to love on her. This included rubbing all over her and an immense amount of licking. It only took me about 4 minutes to nab the chocolate bar and off I went!
It wasn't until 4 and half hours later that nannybones told my mom, "I could have sworn I had a protein bar with me". My mom looked right at me and said, "Did Ike come and visit you when you first got here?" Nannnybones replied, "Of course! He's such a sweet wittle baby!" My mother marched over to where I was laying down (hiding the wrapper underneath me of course, I'm not stupid!) and lifted up my paw. She held up the shiny wrapper for nannybones to see and said, "Is this your bar?" Nannybones looked confused for a very, very long time and then admitted that it was.
Silly little nannybones fell for my trickery. However, thanks to mom's quick wit I will have to change up my trickery routine the next time she comes for a visit.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment