Monday, October 12, 2009

Camp Grounds

Talking about barfing in dad's shoes reminded me of when I peed in them.
My parents are stupid and thought I would enjoy "camping with them" as if! I don't even like rain to get on my fur, let alone my precious toes!
When I was about 4 months old we all had to go camping in Austin. So, we parked the car and mom proceeded to carry me for a mile down the road. I cried the whole time because the rocks she was stepping on were preventing me from sleeping. I guess she thought I needed to go pee so she put me down and then dad let me escape and he had to find me in some bushes.
After they finally set up camp, I was instantly miserable. They didn't bring a sleeping bag for me. I had to share a pillow with their big fat heads! I also was forced to accompany them on every walk, "experience with nature" and I got scared when the dumb deer would come up to the tent at night.
Anyways, they did take me to a creek and let me swim around with another pug that was there. I wasn't ready to leave when they were so of course, I had to get back at them for ending my fun.
I waited until dad fell asleep and walked over to his new shoes that he had just bought, aimed and peed inside both of them! I gave him the stink eye and then took a nap. Luckily, it didn't take him long to figure it out. I was in quite some trouble for that one, but mom stepped in and said, "he's just a baby. don't get so mad" if only my mother really knew....

No comments:

Post a Comment