I love purses and backpacks, and wallets too!
No matter how hard my mom tries to hide these things I find them!
Over the past two weeks I have learned how to unzip my moms backpack and steal her snacks!
Mom started to put her backpack on the dining room chair so I have to stand on my hind legs and give it a nudge with my head. Then, it falls down and i'm in business.
Before I can commence my attack I have to sneak around the corner and make sure she's not near me or she'll start screaming " PIGGGY NO!" which I don't feel like hearing.
So, once I knew she was gone I pulled on this grip thing attached to the zipper and wallah! it's open! Once inside the backpack I hit paydirt!
There was a Ziploc bag full of cheerios! I gnawed through the bag and ate everything, and then the rest of the Ziplock bag for dessert.
After munching though that treat, I stole 3 pens and hid the dungeon of doom (reference previous posts if confused)
When mom's friends came over I tried to go through their purses but they were too quick -silly girls! Ike is innocent!!!
I also enjoy eating the straps on dads backpack but I get in big, big, trouble for that one so I have to be very, very careful.
Can't wait for my parents to get home and let me out i'm hungry!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment