Last night was so much fun! Mom and dad let me sleep in the bed with them! I tried my best to be a good boy and not steal any panties while they were asleep. I took up most of the bed, because what king wouldn't?
but then, this morning I was walking around and decided to lay on the side of the bed when WAHM!!! I fell off! I think mom might have helped me a little but dang that was quick! My belly went "womph" and I went "gah" and then cried.
ohhh my tummy!!
In other news, I had to go a get a shot on monday. The vet was rude to my mom so I tried to pee on her hand! I missed , but she still had to clean me up!
Then, mom took me to playland (a.k.a. petsmart) and I got my nails clipped, and a new harness! they even sprayed me with pumpkin junk because I "stunk" hmf. I should fart pumpkin spice at them, see how they like that!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment