This is Xing to the left, pictured with my mom. Xing is quite the character. He has too much attitude, almost as much as me which I don't like.
When he first arrived I was curious and went over to investigate him which he didn't appreciate. Ever since his first day here he's come under the assumption that he doesn't have to share his food with me, can bite my ears, and stab my belly with his claws. He also refuses to allow me in his poop holder and meows viciously at me.
Earlier this morning Xing was lying on the bed and I got up there to play with him. I guess he didn't want to play with me because he latched onto my ear and then proceeded to stab me right in the gut with his claw. I screeched out a painful howl and launched myself off the bed as fast as I could.
I left the cat alone for awhile, but then I realized it must have revenge brought upon it for it's evil deeds against me. While it was sleeping on the bed I sauntered up to it and poked him right in the head! That evil cat beaned me in the head with its claw paw of pain and then hissed spit right at my eyes!
Eventually this cat will become my minion. I try and place nice with it, but he won't have any of it. Each morning when mom lets me out I run down the hall to see Xing and try to nab some of his kitty chow. As soon as that cat See's me it launches into attack and refuses to allow access to the kitty chow and hisses at me. He then proceeds to bite me on the head so then I have to run and tattle to mom who of course, does nothing.
I did burp right in Xings face today and made sure to eat trash right before.
that cat will either become my friend, or suffer the wrath of King Ike, this I promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment