We left the house at about 9:30 and mom didn't even let me grab a baby to take with me! she put me in the harness and pushed me out the door!
Throughout the car ride I was quite sleepy. My bedtime is at 9:00 so it was very difficult for me to stay awake. I kept trying to rest my head the in the crook of my dads arm but he was being mean and wouldn't let me. So I sat up and burped dragons breath in his face!
Shortly after that I fell asleep. I was only sleeping for about 5 minutes when I felt this hand pushing my fur around. I opened one eye and saw it was my mother. Why must she pet me while I'm sleeping? Do I do things to her while she sleeps? ...okay well thats not a good question.
Point is: King Ike does NOT want to be touched while sleeping. I grunted at her and moved my head away. Do you think she got the hint? No she didn't! She just kept petting me and saying "mwahlsjflsfjslfjsljalsdjksdlfj" I was so exhausted I couldn't even understand her.
Now I know I'm am quite cute while sleeping:


The fact that I am so cute does NOT give mom the right, or anyone else to pet me while i'm sleeping. If in doubt don't do it!
The upside to putting up with mom smooshing my head around while I was asleep is that I get to take a toy home from the fun box!
My grandparents have the bestest toys! My mom buys me stupid "kongs" and then expects me to eat the food that is inside of it. King Ike does not work for food, he just steals it!
No comments:
Post a Comment