Thursday, October 1, 2009

Diet

My parents are under the assumption they can ration my food, and NOT give me treats from the table. Well, I have news for those two! I am one hungry little man I will not be stopped.
This incident happened back at our old house. First, I'm going to tell you how I was forbidden to have tasty morsels, and then I'm going to show you how mean my parents are IN PHOTOS!
It was a Saturday morning and I had just finished my bowl of Purina yuck chow. My greedy dad was eating Cheerios and I wanted some! So, I hopped on the chair and sat there hoping my dad would give me some. Do you think he gave me some?
NO! he kept that whole bowl of cereal for himself, so rude! I decided to get some anyway! I poked my head in between his arm and the table. I waited patiently for my opportunity. First, I watched carefully with my right eye. Then, when the time was right I pounced and was denied!

Look:

Look at this blatant disregard for my rights. It's down right criminal I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment