"Ike stop!", "Ike get out of there", "Ike no!", "Bad dog!!", *Swat on the butt*
This is the thanks I get for cleaning the cat box for mom and dad!
So what, if the kitty poop makes my mouth stink?
Who cares if I have kitty confetti (Grey gravel) stuck to my nose and my whiskers?
It gives me character!!!
It seems, that no matter how slick I am, mom and dad always catch me eating kitty poop.
You know, if they don't want me to eat it, then they shouldn't let that cat use the box!!
I'm just trying to be helpful.
If they would just let me eat it all, then they wouldn't have to clean it out anymore!!!!
In other events, I have teamed up with Xing to acquire ....PANTIES!!!!
Xing and I take turns dragging all of moms underwear from the laundry bucket into the bedroom and then we gnaw on it. It seems as though that cat is finally coming in handy!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment