Friday, October 2, 2009

to grandma's house we go- not!

Oh I am so mad! Every weekend I get to go to grandma's house and see my cousin Maci- who is also my best friend.
This is Maci. She's kind of dumb but she does what I tell her to, and then we both get caught and get in trouble. When we aren't getting in trouble though, we love to play tug -a-war and eat the eyeballs off of our babies. As you can see in the photo to the left I, king Ike am bossing the other two around. That puff head looking dog is Chloe - my archenemies. She thinks she can keep me off the couch when I visit my grandparents. Fat chance little q-ball, I'm fatter and stronger than you!


Shortly after this photo was taken I got in trouble for being naughty (see below) and was unjustly taken to my fortress of doom -the crate. How unfair!
Anyways, my grandfather thinks I'm annoying and calls me "little lifter" or something like that because I bounce around in my crate like I'm a low-rider truck. I enjoy making him mad and running from him because he can't catch me! hehehe! He also forgets to pick up the other dog food and I zoom over and hoover it up! I'm like a vacuum. Put the food down, and watch it disappear!
This weekend my mother is forcing me to stay home with her and be bored. I won't be allowed to dig for panties, eat trash, steal dog food, or even eat stuffing from my babies!!! So much for playing with Maci I guess I'll just have to wait until next week.
Sometimes my mom really stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment